Final Opportunity OneCoin Exchange houses Inside Design
Final Opportunity For Submission
With the launch of the OneEcosystem closing many chapters and pages of the past. We are granting one last opportunity for individuals to submit their Excel file sheets and contracts for all existing Co/Shares.
Please submit your contracts if you are an owner of the following OneAcademy Education Packages ONLY:
- OneAcademy Power Packs
- OneAcademy Elite Packs
- OneAcademy Festivals Packs
- OneAcademy Ultimate Packs
- OneAcademy Supreme Packs
- OneAcademy Premiums Packs
- OneAcademy infinity Packs
- OneAcademy New Life Packs
- OneAcademy New Life Plus Packs
Please note this is the final window and the final opportunity to receive Free Gas. One of the reasons for opening this window for this last time is because we observed that the Chinese Holidays were during the previous opening. Therefore, we have decided to give this very last opportunity, for the One Ecosystem Global Community to provide their information, within the window period from Friday the 16th of July until Sunday Midnight 1st of August 2021!
Please provide the following information with your contracts.
1. POWER PACK USERNAME
2. NAMES OF RECEIVERS ON CONTRACTS
3. TOTAL GAS REQUIRED
5. OFFICIAL CERTIFIED ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS OF CONTRACTS (IF NEEDED)
There is an admin fee of €60 Euros to pay against each receiver on the contract and the sender will be responsible to pay for the transfer/conversion fee as well. You may transfer the fee via bank wire transfer or BTC. traceinspiration.com
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BRAND-NEW OFFER WITH NEW ADMIN FEES;
THEREFORE, THERE WOULD BE NO REFUND IF YOU HAVE PAID EXTRA IN THE PAST OR BOUGHT GAS PACKAGES.
All documents and lists will be collected and processed ONLY by the Company, you should email your list directly to [email protected]
All emails must be sent by the PowerPack owner using his email which is in his OneLife profile.
All payments will be collected directly by the Company, PAYMENTS TO THIRD PARTIES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!
ALL EMAILS WITH:
– MISSING DETAILS OR DOCUMENTATION
– INCORRECT USERNAMES
– MISSING SENDER AND/OR RECEIVER NAMES
-CONTRACTS WITH MISSING SIGNATURES OF THE SENDER AND/OR RECEIVER WILL BE IGNORED
Please start sending your lists to power pack distribution @onelife corp
1. Make sure you send one single file only in pdf format and add KYC Documents of the main sender/account owner only and make sure the contract is in English or Certified translated.
2. Please include the PowerPack username in the subject of the email.
3. Include the correct Names and Username of each receiver in Capital letters (Incorrect Username may cost you another admin fee)
4. Indicate the number of coins you are going to transfer to each receiver in the contract.
5. Total Number of Receivers on the Contract. (You must transfer the coins to only those usernames who are mentioned in the contract if not, all transactions will be reversed, and your account will be frozen)
6. Calculate the Total Gas Required which must be clearly visible in the contract.
7. Please note only nine (9) types of accounts are eligible to receive the Gas in this last window and they are: Power Packs, Elite Packs, Ultimate Packs, Supreme Packs, Festival Packs, Premium Packs, Infinity Packs, New Life Plus and New Life ONLY.
8. Please do not email us any other account otherwise you will lose your fee and there will be no refunds.
9. Once again we are reminding you that as a Company, we reserve the right to change Offers at any time, therefore, if someone has paid different amounts to receive Gas in the past such person or persons must not expect any refund or reimbursement.
10. If you wish to pay via BTC, include a screenshot of the transaction ID of your payment in the email with the contracts for quicker processing.
10.1 If you wish to pay via bank wire, please send a copy of the email to [email protected] (as Cc.) for an invoice.
11. The last date for submission is 01/08/2021
Please write all emails in the English Language only and do not write any other information otherwise it will also delay the process.
With OneCoin Cash Did houses Inside Design
The primary goal With OneCoin Cash Did houses Inside Design is customized comfort. And the key to achieving comfort in interior design is to go beyond just the visual (collectively: space, colour, and lighting). The exceptional interior design addresses all senses; it includes the senses of hearing and touch and even the sense of smell. By engaging all senses, true harmony in a space can be achieved.
With OneCoin The Visual houses Design
Interior design is mostly visual. When we see designed interiors on TV and in magazines, colour is the primary element that impresses us; it’s probably what gives the strongest impression, and that’s not even to mention the psychology of colour. But what affects the colours that we see? Light does. The quality of lighting is so important in interior design because it affects how we see those colours, and therefore, how we subconsciously respond to [email protected]
But the most important element that contributes to the overall visual aspect of residential design is space. It even goes beyond the visual-it’s full dimensional and mostly, if not purely, psychological. Whether a space is tight or ample affects how we feel in that space. Not just the space between walls, but the space between the floor to the ceiling, and space between furniture pieces and structural elements-these all contribute to the overall impression we get from space.
With our eyes closed, we can’t see the space we’re in. But space goes beyond the merely visual. Considering the blind who are sight-impaired, it is only when we move in a space that we get the full feel for it. That’s why Ergonometric-which concerns measurements of furniture dimensions in regard to the human body and movement are so important. And space planning is based on this (or it should, anyway). So is “form follows function.”
With OneCoin Beauty & Harmony
The most important thing about the visual in a home is that it is about beauty-it’s about being surrounded by beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yes; it is subjective. We all respond uniquely to different colours, elements and motifs. What’s beautiful to me maybe hideous to you and vice versa. It is therefore an art to translate our taste, by knowing what is beautiful (and ugly) to us, and reflect it onto our space and create a home that is beautiful and harmonic to us.
Harmony engages all senses. Besides the visual, it engages the senses of hearing, touch, and smell. Setting aside the technicality of acoustic design (the science that deals with sound), the sense of hearing can be controlled in space by the use of textile-as in carpets, cushions, curtains, etc. As with the sense of touch, this is where the quality of furniture, such as sofas and beds, come in (where texture plays the most important role). And as with the sense of smell?
Well, isn’t mean to get so technical. In truth, what we originally wanted to say in regard to the senses of hearing and smell in a home was that listening to music that makes us feel good, and lighting up scented candles that we love the smell of and that relax us this is how we can instantly add a touch of beauty in our [email protected]
This is where residential design matters the most-setting a beautiful and harmonic backdrop for our daily lives. Because residential interior design is about our homes, it affects our lives in that it affects how we feel in the space where we spend most of our time-where we wake up, dine, spend time with our loved ones, and go to sleep every night. Why not choose to be surrounded by beauty?
House Interior Design with OneCoin perfectly arrange Money